Welcome to my Home Page...here you will be able to link to my review site, the site about my books, and learn more about me, the author; me, the mom; and me, the wife.
Just a tidbit to get started...some fun facts about Laura V. Hilton!
1. My husband and I married after only knowing each other three months. We will celebrate 22 years of marriage in December. I was a Christmas bride, complete with tinsel, poinsettias and twinkly lights.
2. I love apples, blueberries, and peaches. Chocolate is one of life’s pleasures, and while I normally drink tea, I love McDonald’s iced hazelnut coffee.
3. I love the Great Lakes, lighthouses, boats, sand and surf. I also love winter, with snow, sleds, mittens, snowmen, and Christmas.
4. I love books! I love the feel of books, the smell of books, and curling up with a good book. My favorite genre? It varies by my favorite authors. I love pretty much anything by Susan May Warren. I’ll drop everything for Tricia Goyer’s WWII books, and Beverly Lewis’ Amish stories. But that by no means says it all.
5. I’m a breast cancer survivor.