Saturday, November 10, 2012

Healing Love Blog Tour Day 10

Today's post is from Melina Mason, her entire review can be viewed HERE

This is the first book I've read by Laura V. Hilton and I really enjoyed it.  I'm a very huge fan of Amish fiction and this one ranks up there with the best. 
         Great job, Laura, you did a great job with this story, you definitely leave the reader wanting more.

Please stop over at Melina's and check out her blog, and enter her contest.  

Thanks to all the reviewers for the wonderful reviews!!

4 comments:

  1. Another great review! Everyone loves your books Laura!

    Blessings!
    Judy
    judyjohn2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful book! can't wait til my review day and I'll be giving away a copy of Healing Love too, thanks to Laura Hilton for donating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful book.
    Would so love to read it.
    I am an amish book junkie!
    Cheryl B

    CherylB1987@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a gift. Laura, I would love to win the prize. I need to have your book, "Healing Love". Please put my name in to try to win. Maxie ( mac262@me.com )

    ReplyDelete