Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Healing Love Blog Tour Day 14

Today's review is a five star review from Ladette at The Life and Times of a PWN Mom.  

Here is a snippet of her review:
I think part of the reason I enjoyed this book so much is that it wasn't your average, normal Amish story, but it did have all the parts of a good Christian romance -- a handsome, SWEET guy, a likable girl and circumstances that seem daunting. It was the best Amish book I've read in a while!!

The whole review can be read  at her BLOG.  Do not forget to leave comments here and at her blog for an entry into the Grate-Fall Basket Giveaway.  

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Ladette's review. What a joy to read all the different reviews!

    Blessings!
    Judy
    judyjohn2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the reviews and would love to win this prize. Thank you!

    Dianna Bupp
    dibupp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading the reviews -- nice peek into the book's content. Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review!jackie_tessnair@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete