Friday, November 16, 2012

Healing Love Blog Tour Day 16

Today's post is from Debbie Curto, she has a great review and is a new reader of Laura's books, We *heart* new readers!!!

Here is a snippet of her review:
This story proves true love wins in the end.  I am hoping there are more stories with Shane and Kristi. This book was provided by Whitaker House for review purposes, Blog Tour promoted by LovenGod Promotions. 
To see the rest of Debbie's review, Click HERE  or visit the amazon page.

Remember your comments on this blog will have you entered for the Grate-Fall Basket Giveaway!!

And finally, pictures of the giveaway....



8 comments:

  1. Since Debbie is a new reader of Laura's I just know she is hooked! Where have you been Debbie! You've been missing out! I'm sure you won't miss any of Laura's books from this time forward!

    Blessings!
    Judy
    judyjohn2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Laura's books.You will truly enjoy all of her books Debbie.Thanks...jackie_tessnair@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd sure like to have a book by L.V.H.
    Will watch and see who's the winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great prize to win. Please put my name in for the contest. Would love to win. Maxie ( mac262@me.com )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had the pleasure of.reading her books yet, the review is good. because I don't have any of her books if I win the book thats a great way to start to reading her book.

    maggieh1947@ att.net. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOULD LOVE TO WIN. ANGELACHESNUT246@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read Laura's books but not Healing Love. Would love to win a copy.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice looking gift basket. I would love to win it.

    deamundy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete