Sunday, November 18, 2012

Healing Love Blog Tour Day 18

Today's post is from Rhonda Nash Hall.  Her review can viewed here...

Here is a snippet to get you interested:
The ending rather surprised me and I am anxious for a second book to be published so that I can find out what happens to Shane and Kristi. I highly recommend this book to readers! Thank you so much for writing a beautiful story of love and persistence.
 Please leave a comment here or on Rhonda's post to enter the drawing for the Grate-Fall Basket giveaway. 

6 comments:

  1. Yet another great review. Thanks Rhonda! Don't we all just love Laura's books? I know I do. I can't remember how I discovered her books but I'm sure glad I did.

    Blessings!
    Judy
    judyjohn2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another fablous book by
    Laura V. Hilton. I would love to
    win this gift basket.
    God Bless,
    CherylB1987@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of Laura's books! Would love to enter the contest. Will certainly be reading this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful review, Rhonda. I've never read any books by Laura. This would be a great start. Wonderful gift basket giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of Laura's books but I do love surprise endings. Perhaps, This book would be a good place to start.

    deamundy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great review.Thanks Rhonda forposting reviews.jackie_tessnair@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete