Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Healing Love Blog Tour Day 20

Today's post is just some wrapping up business...our tour is nearly finished, each review was wonderful, and a huge thank you to each reviewer.  I appreciate you all so much!!  I will be visiting all the blogs and collecting comments, making sure all the entries are entered into the drawing.
The winner of the Grate-Fall Basket will be announced on Friday...So hurry you only have a few days left to comment. 

I want to say thank you to all the faithful fans and readers of Laura's books, you are the people who buy her books and reads them!  Thank you!!


9 comments:

  1. Like I've said in previous posts. I love Laura's Amish fiction books. Her books are so real and I found it hard to put her books down. I just want to thank Laura for using her God given talent for the Lord. Thank-you!

    Thank you Cindy for putting this tour together. It has been fun!

    Blessings!
    Judy
    judyjohn2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read any of Lsuras books yet, winning would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read any of Lsuras books yet, winning would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the store of Amish midwife Kristi Lapp and Shane Zimmerman.

    Kristi is involved in a serios buggy accident which leave her injured and

    Shane happens to find her. Will love bloom for the two of them.

    I know if it does or not. If you want to know if it does make sure you get

    your copy of Healing Love today!

    P.S. Make sure you have a few tissues handy.

    Thank you Laura V. Hilton for writing this wonderful book.

    God Bless,
    Cheryl Baranski

    CherylB1987@hotmail.com

    http://cherylbbookblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your books Laura.
    God sure does bless us readers with great Amish fiction authors like you.
    Thank You for you hard writing work that turns out to be great reads.

    Tina Watson
    bluehair@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just starting to fall in love with Amish fiction! Can't wait to read this author!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win this contest.
    Thanks for the opportunity.
    Jane Reeves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading Amish books. Thanks for the chance to win yours. Happy Thanksgiving!
    joeym11@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Amish books...Thanks for this blog tour.

    ReplyDelete