Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Healing Love Blog Tour Day 21

Today's review is from Susan Sleeman, Susan has the website, The Suspense Zone

I rarely read books outside the suspense/mystery genre as I usually lose interest in the story without all the action and intrigue. And I never read Amish stories, but when Cindy at LovenGod Promotions asked me to host Laura on my blog, I agreed because Cindy and Laura have been such dedicated and wonderful reviewers for TheSuspenseZone.com.
So, as I sat down to read the book, I wasn’t sure what to expect. But you know what? I found a delightful romance with special characters that not only kept my interest, but had me not wanting to put the book down. Imagine how surprised I was that a book without mystery and suspense kept me reading.
Laura does a wonderful job of developing the characters, making them flawed and believable with plenty of conflict to keep them apart. The Amish details were very interesting and I really felt as if I was in Amish country. The romance unfolds at a leisurely pace that is realistic and well done. So I say great job, Laura! Thanks for letting me read Healing Love.

You can see Susan's whole review on her blog.   Thank you so much Susan for your kind words. 

Don't forget two days left to get your comments posted for your entry for the Grate-Fall Basket!!

1 comment: