Saturday, November 3, 2012

Healing Love Blog Tour- Day 3

Today our review is from Mary Fields Jackson of The Mary Reader.

Here is a snippet of Mary's review:

This was the first book that I read of Laura's. Let me tell you I can not wait to read her first series. She is so talented.  She knows her stuff when it comes to the Amish. I could not put this book down, I read it in one sitting. It was a very easy and fun read. I felt like I was right into the story

For the full review, go HERE

Thanks to Mary and to all the reviewers!!



11 comments:

  1. Love To Win !!Thank you ,Dana " Girl "
    jashbk@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree she is a good writer and I enjoy reading her books, thanks for the giveaway and your comments.
    Paula O(kyflo130@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the opportunity to win. I would love to win. I am a book junkie. CherylB1987@hotmail.com

      Delete
  3. Would love to win this book. Please accept my entry. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like everyone loves this book! Look forward to more by this author

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review Mary! I have read all of Laura's Amish fiction and loved each book. They get better and better!

    Blessings!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read more of Laura's books.
    Thank You,
    Carolyn
    carolynj63@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a good book. The story line has you captivated from the moment you start to read. " Healing Love " is one of those books you want to grab along with a mug of hot tea or cocoa, curl up on your favorite comfy chair and drift away into your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved this book! I can't wait to share my review on DAY 18 and I'll be having a giveaway too. So if you don't win this one, there will be other chances.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her books and hope to win! Thanks! makeighleekyleigh at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not read her books but this sounds like a great one to get started with.
    seraphinangel7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete