Sunday, November 4, 2012

Healing Love Blog Tour Day 4

Today our review is from me, Cindy Loven the pr gal...I love Laura's books and I consider myself to be her biggest fan (other than her family of course) She is a dear dear friend and I love her books and writing.

A snippet of my review..  All of the review can be viewed here.
Laura V. Hilton is such a talented author, she pulls this story together and leaves you ready for more!  I loved these new characters in this new series and while it stands alone, you have to hope we will meet Shane and Kristi again.  A beautiful story, that you will not be able to put down!  336 pages US $10.99 5 stars 

Leave your comments for your entry into the Grate-Fall Basket Giveaway!!



1 comment:

  1. Great review Cindy! I love Laura's Amish fiction books and I can't wait for her next book release.

    Blessings!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete