Friday, November 9, 2012

Healing Love Blog Tour, Day 9

Ohh a great review today, from Susan Ferrell!  The entire review can be viewed on facebook at The Whoopie Pie Book Club, All Thing Amish, and also Comings and Goings of Amish Books, all three  of these are facebook pages.

Here is the snippet:
I just finished reading Laura V. Hilton's Healing Love and I'm begging for more! Healing Love is the first book in Hilton's new series, The Amish of Webster County. It tells a captivating tale of Kristi Lapp, an Old Order Amish Midwife and her neighbor Shane Zimmerman, a veterinarian -- and an Englischer. Two very different people searching for their place in this world...and struggling to find out how their two worlds can become one. Hilton intracately weaves these two peoples' lives together in ways they would never have imagined!

Do not forget the giveaways going on...A giveaway for Harvest of Hearts here on this blog, the Grate-Fall Basket giveaway, and several of the bloggers and reviewers are giving away copies of Healing Love.   Jettie's Ramblings



(Note by Laura)  This is the cover for my 2013 Whitaker House release, the second book in The Amish of Webster County series, SURRENDERED LOVE. It will be available in April 2013, and is not available for preorder yet, but will keep you posted.






12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with us anxious readers! Terri Clark Terrilea at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture at the end of this post! Such a true Scripture and your blog background goes right along with it. Great job on the site and I'm a fan! Sincerely, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful cover!!
    mcaquinn@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely book cover...
    Please add me in on the contest
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Laura's first three Amish books. They are keepers as I'm sure this one will be also.

    Carol Written
    caroljpw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Laura's first three Amish books. They are keepers as I'm sure this one will be also.

    Carol Written
    caroljpw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really love to win this book. Such a beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your books!! Please include me in the contest.
    jlscott49 at roadrunner dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to win this book. Love all of your books. Thanks for the great contest.. L5310@hotmail.com Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful book cover. Would love to read this book. Please enter me in the contest. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read Healing Love, and loved it! I can't wait for Surrendered Love to be published. Your books are beautifully written, Laura.
    Nancee
    quiltcat26[at]sbcglobal[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to win this book. Please enter me in the contest.
    Thanks
    Katie J. (johnsonk133@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete