Thursday, November 1, 2012

Healing Love Blog Tour November 1st thru 22nd

Hello Readers,
I am Cindy Loven, from LovenGod Promotions and Cindy's Book Reviews.  This month you will see lots of me on this blog as I promote the reviews and reviewers who have joined our blog tour of Laura's latest book, Healing Love.
I will post snippets of reviews, tell you where you can find the whole review, I will be talking about the book, and also the Great Fall (Grateful) Giveaway.  Do not forget to leave your comments.  All comments left on this blog during the tour will be entered into the contest.

Thanks and I look forward to all of your comments, and to all of the reviews we will be sharing!
Thanks to Whitaker House for helping us with books for this, and BE SURE to watch this blog for announcements about special book giveaways!! We have two copies of Harvest of Hearts (2012 Laurel Award Winning Book) and I have a copy of Healing Love we will giveaway during the month.

Here is our first review snippet from Judy Burgi,
This is not the first Amish fiction book that I have read by this author.  I loved every one of them.  Healing Love did not disappoint me.  I was drawn in from page one and the story kept building right to the last page.  I would highly recommend this book to all Amish fiction lovers.  Thank you  Laura V. Hilton for another delightful read.  I’m looking forward to your next published book.
This review can be viewed on Amazon.com at this link 

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed this book - thanks for the opportunity to enter the contest

    ReplyDelete