Monday, November 12, 2012

The book winner...

WOW we had 21 comments for the book contest...we did something unique to pick the winner, I took Laura's birthday (12-31 in case you need to remember that) and I added the 1 plus the 2 plus the 3 plus the 1 and all that adds up to seven, then I counted down from the top (beginning with the earliest comments first) and this is the 7th comment...

Count me in!

missionwife@hotmail.com

Congrats to Melody, thank you to everyone who entered and dont forget your name is in the drawing for the Grate-Fall Basket.  Also in for another set of books...I will tell more about that later this week.  

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Melody! She is going to love this book!

    Blessings!
    Judy
    judyjohn2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my face! Thank you so much! I celebrate the whole month of November for my birthday! This is todays party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in....hahaha. You counted and I'm officially IN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody, check your mail for a message from cndloven, I have the book to send you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Melody. And happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Melody, and congratulations. Hope you enjoy the book!

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    ReplyDelete