Sunday, March 3, 2013

Review of Surrendered Love

Great review by Anne Payne on Surrendered Love - releasing April 2013

I always look forward to Laura's books but this one blew me away! Her writing and story telling just gets better and better. This is my favorite story so far!

In Surrendered Love, you will continue along life's amazing and sometimes painful path with Janna, Troy and Meghan. Personal, spiritual and emotional growth occur in perfect harmony with each other in the lives of these exceptional characters.

It's not all fun and games, though. There's meat, too. Guilt and fear often lead a person to do things that they ordinarily wouldn't do, and feel as if they are alone in the world, not worthy of forgiveness. But there is hope. It is explored and revealed beautifully in this book.

There were times my heart ached while reading this story but mostly I was kept smiling as I was swept along on this delightful journey of discovery and surrender!

No comments:

Post a Comment